Smart devices, energy, efficiency and everything mobile
I am a PhD student in the Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge. I also received my BA in Computer Science from the University of Cambridge in 2011. I am a member of the Networks and Operating Systems group, part of Systems Research Group, working with Prof. Jon Crowcroft as my advisor. My was partially sponsored by T-Labs, Germany.
Currently I mainly focus on energy-efficient cellular device communication, messaging principles and suitable protocol design, including modifications to WebSockets and TCP.
In the past I have worked on sensing user's environment through their mobile devices, by inferring their activities, people surrounding them and emotions (the EmotionSense project).
- 2014-09-10: Blog: MobiCom liveblogging - day 3
- 2014-09-09: Blog: MobiCom liveblogging - day 2
- 2014-09-08: Blog: MobiCom liveblogging - day 1
- 2014-08-19: Blog: SIGCOMM liveblogging - day 3
- 2014-08-19: Blog: SIGCOMM liveblogging - day 2
- 2014-08-19: Blog: SIGCOMM liveblogging - day 1
- 2014-07-07: Our PhoneLets demo has been accepted to MobiCom '14
- 2013-12-11: Blog: CoNEXT liveblogging - day 2
- 2013-06-10: Blog: CoNEXT liveblogging - day 1
- 2013-06-30: Blog: a post on using RaspberryPi as a MiFi (WiFi router)